Teacher Empowerment Retreat at
The Himalayan Institute
Arrive anytime on Wednesday, November 13 and depart on Sunday, November 17. 2019.
November 14 - 16, 2019
Treat yourself to a yoga immersion in the heart of the Poconos. This retreat is designed for yoga teachers and is a requirement for those who are in the IIYS / KC Yoga Therapy Professional Training Program. All graduates of any IIYS program are welcome to join us and reconnect. Try to book your massages and other alternative treatments on Wednesday, at PureRejuv, the wellness center at the Himalayan Institute. They provide a rich menu of different therapies, traditional and Ayurvedic, that can be found here. We will enjoy incredible food, practice, connection and surrounded by nature creating the perfect environment for you to rejuvenate your system, refine your teaching skills and prepare for the holiday season.
Achieve greater self-compassion, joy, and loving-kindness through meditation, yoga and a deep look into yourself using work from Sacred Contracts by Caroline Myss.
The program will include asana (postures), pranayama (breath practices), Yoga Nidra, and guided meditations:
* Practice targeted asanas that help manage mood and emotional triggers
* Explore how anger, fear, grief, sadness, and shame manifest in the body, mind, and emotions and identify archetypes at work so you do not project on your clients
* Learn a variety of skills, including Pratipraksha Bhavana, (YS 2) to cultivate loving-kindness and counteract negative states of mind
* Experience mantra initiation and learn the practice of japa.
* Advanced Pranayama used in yoga therapeutics
You will return home with practices to address specific challenges in your life and in your yoga therapy business.
The leadership & business portion of the program will include:
* Business Ethics and techniques for developing a strong studio schedule, yoga therapy clinic schedule, etc.
* Adding revenue streams and existing hidden potentials
* Identifying problems before they manifest and identifying strategies of what is working and what is not.
* Identify your personal strengths and weakness as an owner, leader, therapist, and manager
Accommodation & Rates
For Accommodations, please call The Himalayan Institute at 800.822.4547 X 1 and use booking code IIYS1119.
Travel & Prepare for your workshop
Make your flight arrangements to arrive Wednesday, November 13 by 4:00pm and depart on Sunday, November 17, 2019.
Sacred Contracts by Caroline Myss
Advanced Energy Anatomy by Caroline Myss
The Power of Mantra and Mystery of Initiation by Pandit Rajmani Tigunait
WHAT'S the schedule?
Wednesday, arrive and enjoy activities at the Himalayan Institute and pick up information packet.
Thursday - Saturday program
Sunday - check out and departure.
Refunds are available 30 days prior to event for any reason.