Off The Mat, Into The World 5-day Yoga, Purpose & Action Leadership Intensive
with Seane Corn, Hala Khouri, and Suzanne Sterling
September 11-15. 2017 @ KC Yoga Center in Zona Rosa.
...for yoga teachers, community leaders, activists, and interested students*
Embark on a transformational journey of provocative self-inquiry, social justice education, and creative exploration to uncover your deepest passion and motivation for service that leads to embodied, effective, and conscious action. Combining the tools of yoga, meditation, self-investigation, voice, and ritual with the practical tools of communication, organization, and collaboration, you learn to become more effective leaders and agents-of-change in the world.
During this training you will:
- Learn about the mind-body connection and how the body holds and reveals all experiences
- Explore how to work in environments of suffering and trauma in a healthy, just, and sustainable way
- Release limiting beliefs and step into unabashed expressions of purpose and joy
- Liberate the power of your voice as a tool for empowerment and standing in solidarity with others
- Connect deeply with the state of the world and discover your most effective path to service
- Activate your purpose, engage in collaboration, and connect with your community
- Examine the difference between charity and social justice, what it means to operate from a place of understanding interdependence and standing for equality.
*one year of yoga experience is strongly suggested