Modules for Advanced Teachers Training Dates:
- Sept 9-11, 2016, Renée DeTar, MA, e-RYT500, C-IAYT, Module #1: Insights to Spine Rejuvenation
- Dec 2-4, 2016, Yoga Sutra Module with Jayme Sweere, MS, RYT500
- April 7-9, 2017, Renée DeTar, MA, e-RYT500, C-IAYT, Insights Module #2: Exploration of the Feet, Knees & Hips
- May 5-7, 2017, Renée DeTar, MA, e-RYT500, C-IAYT, Insights Module #3: Explorations of the Hands Elbows & Shoulders
- July 7-9, 2017 Renée DeTar, MA, e-RYT500, C-IAYT, Insights Module #4: Exploration of the Neck & Comprehensive Evaluations
Modules 1-4 will be offered at KC Yoga Center - City Market and the Yoga Sutra Module will be offered at Maya Yoga, both downtown Kansas City. Regular yoga classes are available for free or at a discount during all trainings.
Schedule for all Modules:
Friday, 6-9 pm, Saturday 9-noon and 2-5 pm, and Sunday 9-Noon, with the exception of the last module.
- Be admitted to the IIYS Teacher Training program at either the 300 or 500 level providing a certificate of completion for a 200 hour level program. If desiring to continue in the 1000 hour KCYTTP and not a graduate of the IIYS 200 hour with Dharma House Yoga or the KC Yoga Center 200 hour, one must complete the bridge program with KC Yoga Centers. For more information about the bridge program, contact Kelly Coln at Kelly@kcyogatherapy.com.
- Complete two IIYS Anatomy Modules with Ray Long, MD creator of the BandhaYoga books for yoga teachers and familiar with the key concepts as well as the anatomy. Note: Once admitted into an Advanced Training Certificate program, teachers must start at the beginning of the program and cannot "drop in."