Teacher Empowerment Retreat at
The Himalayan Institute
November 13 - 16, 2019
Treat yourself to a yoga immersion in the heart of the Poconos. This retreat is designed for yoga teachers and a requirement for those who are in the IIYS / KC Yoga Therapy Professional Training Program. All graduates of any IIYS program are welcome to join us and reconnect. In between program time, participants will be encouraged to indulge in PureRejuv, the wellness center at the Himalayan Institute. They provide a rich menu of different therapies, traditional and Ayurvedic, that can be found here. We will enjoy incredible food, practice, connection and surrounded by nature creating the perfect environment for you to rejuvenate your system, refine your teaching skills and prepare for the holiday season.
Achieve greater self-compassion, joy, and loving-kindness through meditation, yoga and a deep look into yourself using work from Sacred Contracts by Caroline Myss.
The program will include asana (postures), pranayama (breath practices), Yoga Nidra, and guided meditations:
* Practice targeted asanas that help manage mood and emotional triggers
* Explore how anger, fear, grief, sadness, and shame manifest in the body, mind, and emotions and identify archetypes at work
* Learn a variety of skills, including Pratipraksha Bhavana, to cultivate loving-kindness and counteract negative states of mind
* Experience mantra initiation and learn the practice of japa.
You will return home with practices to address specific challenges in your life.
The leadership & business portion of the program will include:
* Techniques for developing a strong studio schedule, how to get the right teacher in the right time slot
* Adding revenue streams and existing hidden potentials
* Identifying problems before they manifest and identifying strategies of what is working and what is not.
* Identify your personal strengths and weakness as an owner, leader, and manager
Visit the Himalayan Institute website here.
Accommodation & Rates
For Accommodations, please call The Himalayan Institute at 800.822.4547 X 1 and use booking code IIYS1119.
Visit the site and and look at the available accommodation before you call by clicking here.